Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Beautiful inside and out.

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing my sweet cousin Ruth. She's graduating from high school in about two months- seems like just yesterday she was playing in the bouncer at a family birthday. Today, I was again reminded just how quickly time passes as I sat in kinder orientation for my soon to be five year old.

I can't even begin to explain just how proud I am of Ruth. She has excelled in so many ways. I don't want to embarrass her on the internet , but lets just say she's at the very top of her class and has received acceptance into quite a list of universities... Oooh, and just recently ran the Los Angeles marathon, umm 26 miles, in the rain. Can I just say... INSPIRING! 

Besides being academically and physically blessed, she has a beautiful heart. I can't wait to see God's plans for her unfold.

Ruth, as much as I love Diddy Riese ( yummiest cookies ever!), I'd much prefer to take a drive up north to visit you. Just sayin'  :)

Before I get all sentimental on you all, here are some of the images from her photo shoot...


Thanks for stopping by!

P.s. Seniors, if you're interested in a last minute 2010 senior session contact me at mfeeneyphotography@gmail.com. 2012 seniors start making plans!!!

Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment